Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Artisan Direct, Jayson Samuel is really Tyler Halperyn, who changed his name after serving time for fraud.  He is still taking thousands of dollars from artists and often not fulfilling his promises.  Many artists cannot receive back the artwork that he has taken from them.  Most artists are afraid to speak up because they just want their work back.

This is a public interview where Tyler Halperyn states that he just wants a second chance.  Unfortunately, artists are writing me every day about how they cannot get their work back from this man.  They are not sure if he lost their work or if he is selling it and not giving them the money.

Artisan Direct's Jayson Samuel actually Tyler Halperyn after prison sentence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the victims of Jayson Samuel, what I can do? He have my work and my money.I am from Spain and
I dont know what to do?
The value of the work of mine he have is more then $10000.
Some sugestion?
Silvestre