Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beware of Jayson Samuel, owner of Artisan Direct Ltd.  He buys up local, reputable galleries, takes the artists money and then does not provide the service promised.

My artwork was scheduled to be in Red Dot Miami during Art Basel and Jayson Samuel decided, today - the day of the opening, that he did not want it in the show.  I had paid my money and I have several legal papers where I am promised a place in Red Dot Miami.  When I called him on the phone, he laughed at me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you plan to do?

Anonymous said...

I received half of my money back from Artists Haven Gallery owner, Michael Joseph. Artisan Direct is purchasing part of his gallery now but he is still managing. I am notifying all artists on LinkedIn and Facebook of Jayson Samuel's unethical practices. Many of them are familiar with what they call his "fly-by-night" ideas and many have been ripped off by Jayson Samuel. I am starting some legal processes now.